So, we’re launching a new ‘In Your Studio’ Q&A feature for the T+S blog where we give you the chance to showcase your music and tell us about the tools you use to make it.
Each interview chosen will be posted on our blog, we’ll also give it a mention on our Facebook and Twitter pages and we may include it in our weekly e-newsletter. What’s more, each author of a published Q&A will win a sample library!
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your responses to the following questions. These can be written, or, if you’re feeling more creative, answer them as a video response!
Please also include a photo (or several!) plus a link to where we can listen to your music (preferably something we can embed into the interview such as Soundcloud).
1. Describe the type of music you produce.
2. What’s your choice of DAW and why?
3. Which plug-ins and sample libraries do you use?
4. Of these, which do you rank among your Top 3 and why?
5. What’s your hardware set-up?
6. What are your musical ambitions for the future?
We’re really looking forward to receiving your responses and listening to your music!